Hello, Artists and Curators Alike!
Crazy Daisies plays host to numerous events throughout the year, from art markets to festivals! We will also always be open to booking pop-ups for a more casual setup.
- Greenhouse Grooves Music Festival – 10 vendors
- Vintage Market – 20 vendors
- Fall Art Market – 50 vendors
- Brewfest – 10 vendors
- Winter Art Market – 25 vendors
Important Vendor Information
All bookings will be done over email. We would never contact you outside of there, especially outside of our official Crazy Daisies social media profiles. Additionally, we would never ask for payment over Venmo or any other such way. A link is provided via email, or payment is accepted on the day of the event/pop-up is how that goes down. Please be aware of scammers.
Please be professional and respectful in pursuing a vending at Crazy Daisies. Additionally, please note that filling out this form or reaching out to us does not guarantee a booking or a response. We only have so many spaces available at our art markets. Including links to your websites and social media will be beneficial when choosing artists & vendors to book at our art markets. We get A LOT of applications. Thank you so much for your interest in sharing your artwork with us and our customers!
– Bella, event coordinator
What type of vendors are you looking for?
- vintage goods; housewares, clothing, shoes, furniture, records, collectibles, lighting, etc.
- original artwork; painters, printmakers, photographers, jewelers, etc.
- handmade candles and soaps, pots and clay work, woven crafts, wood crafts, original knitted items, original sewn items, etc.
- designers and graphic artists with original artwork, t-shirts, bags, cards, etc. especially NY-themed items
- local galleries and boutiques that have a certain focus on NY-made or designed items
- services or experiences that we feel are relevant to our visitors
What types of vendors are you NOT looking for?
We do not accept applications for vendors that sell MLM products, imported ‘faux’ crafts, and designer knock-offs. There are other markets that allow these items.
This show is not for everyone. If you have filled out an application a few times and have not been accepted to a market, ask yourself the following questions:
We are looking for original, creative ideas, and so are our shoppers.
Do you accept vendors who participate in direct marketing or a home show program?
We do not have shopper interest in these categories and only have limited space.
Why wasn’t my application accepted?
The most common reason applicants do not get accepted into our markets is that we have some categories that are CRAZY competitive. If you sell a popular or trendy item, there is a chance we are looking at dozens of applications in your category.